The global sinus dilation devices market size was USD 1.98 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 11% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as significant improvements in biomedical technologies and replacement of traditional procedures owing to development of superior surgical techniques. Modern sinus surgery techniques allow for minimum ablation and have fewer negative effects attributed to technological advancements such as surgical laser technologies. As a result of quicker turnaround times, these therapies can be performed in outpatient settings.
Additionally, the market’s predicted revenue growth will be fueled by the increasing desire for less invasive treatments, favourable reimbursement scenarios, increased awareness of the balloon sinuplasty’s advantages over other conventional techniques, and the prevalence of chronic sinusitis. Modern sinus dilatation devices are in greater demand because to an increase in the prevalence of rhinosinusitis, both acute and chronic. A large need for unique and disruptive technologies in surgical devices that can treat debilities based on the sinuses is also being driven by the increased incidence of sinusitis among the population worldwide. The advantages of balloon sinuplasty over conventional treatment alternatives and the increased popularity of minimally invasive procedures are also anticipated to fuel market revenue development.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1505
The global Sinus Dilation Devices industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
Olympus Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker, Smith&Nephew, Medtronic, Dalent Medical, Intersect ENT, Inc., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Jilin Coronado Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd., WOLF, and SinuPulse
To access the full coverage of the global Sinus Dilation Devices market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sinus-dilation-devices-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The balloon sinus dilation devices segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. This is due to sinusitis devices compact design, reliability, versatility, and efficiency at reducing sinusitis symptoms. The sinus dilation treatment does not require tissue ablation, as a result of which, the patient recovers quickly and feels at ease. It is an alternative to typical Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) balloon treatment that is less invasive.
- The standalone sinus dilation devices segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. This is due to rising use of standalone Balloon Sinus Dilation (BSD) for treating chronic rhinosinusitis. A minimally invasive trans nasal procedure called standalone BSD is used to treat frontal, maxillary, or sphenoid sinus outflow restriction, which entails rearranging tissue and increasing organic drainage channels.
- The hospitals segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. This is due to rising number of sinusitis-based and other naso-surgical devices being introduced in hospitals. In addition, increased incidence of chronic sinusitis and favorable reimbursement criteria are expected to drive revenue growth of this segment. Moreover, ability to perform complex sinus treatments as well as availability of technologically advanced medical equipment and infrastructure are also expected to drive market revenue growth.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Tis is due to increasing presence of a highly regulated and sophisticated healthcare system. In addition, the market is expanding owing to accessibility of cutting-edge products brought on by presence of significant industry competitors.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Sinus Dilation Devices market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Sinus Dilation Devices market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Sinus Dilation Devices market.
To seek a discount on this report, click on the link: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1505
The report bifurcates the Sinus Dilation Devices market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Balloon Sinus Dilation Devices
- Sinus Stents/Implants
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Small Disease
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- ENT Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Key reasons to buy the Global Sinus Dilation Devices Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Sinus Dilation Devices market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1505
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Latest Sinus Dilation Devices Published by Emergen Research:
Managed Detection and Response Market
Traditional Chinese Medicine Market
Optometry Equipment Market
Sinus Dilation Devices Market
Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles Market
Brain Monitoring Market
Marketing Automation Market
Fecal Transplant Therapy Market
Cathode Active Materials Market
Allergy Diagnostics Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: Portable Depression and Mood Monitoring Market, Breast Biopsy Market
Trending Title: Quantum Computing Market, Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market